Advantages of Electromagnetic (Microwave, Infrared & UV) Technology
3. Energy conservation
- The efficiency of Microwave power conversion is high, generally above 70%. Microwaves directly affect the product and the heating box itself doesn't absorb any heat; there is no additional heat loss, thus cutting energy use by 30%-50%.
4. Uniform and complete
- Conventional thermal drying starts from the surface, and heat is conducted to the inside.
- The difference between outer and inner temperatures of the medium cause poor-quality drying.
- In order to maintain the flavor and thus reduce the processing time, the effect of drying is always affected because the inner temperature is not adequate.
- Increasing the processing temperature can improve the situation, while making the product's color, smell, taste and shape and other qualities deteriorat
- Microwaves hold the property of penetrating, simultaneously working on both interior and exterior, raising the temperature to the required level, making the drying process even and thorough.
5. Easy to operate and to realize automatic production
- Microwave drying equipment is easy to operate and control. There is no thermal inertia of the equipment, it can process in accordance with regulatory requirements of different material processing technologies to reduce the number of operators and save production costs.
6. Improve working conditions, save covering areas
- The microwave equipment will not be heated and does not give off heat nor heat radiation itself. Working conditions can be greatly improved, and since the equipment has a compact structure, a lot of factory area will be saved.