360 Degree Non Thermal Ultraviolet Sterilization (UV Sterilization)
What is UVC Sterilization?
UV-C light, also known as ‘Shortwave’ or ‘Germicidal’ UV light will kill organisms
such as bacteria, yeasts and fungi in seconds without the need for chemicals.
The relative effectiveness of UV light wavelengths for this process is known
as the germicidal action spectrum, which peaks at a maximum wavelength 254 nm .
The destruction of micro–organisms by ultraviolet is an exponential process. The
higher the given exposure, the higher will be the proportion of micro–organisms
How Germicidal Ultra Violet Works?
Within the UV spectrum, UV-C range is considered the strongest UV radiation, which is easily absorbed by DNA, RNA and proteins of microorganisms so viruses, bacteria, yeasts, fungi, moulds are inactivated in seconds. It is depends on UV Exposure time & Its Efficiency.
The germicidal effect is based on photon absorption by DNA and RNA molecules.
UV exposure initiates a photochemical reaction which effectively damages the DNA molecule to such an extent that cell division, and thus multiplication, can no longer occur.
Why Is Uv Preferred Over Other Methods Of Sterilization?
- Effective against all types of Microorganisms like bacteria, yeast & molds, viruses
- Do not affect the taste and quality of the food product
- Provide more extended product shelf-life
- easy to handle
- Low cost
- Lower power consumption
- Faster treatment time
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
- Surface Sterilization of fruits & vegetables.
- Spice & herbs Sterilization
- Bread surface Sterilization
- Sanitary napkin Sterilization.
- Various Flowers Sterilization
- Nuts sterilization
- Medical Powder sterilization
- Dairy Products Surface sterilization
- Fish & Meat Surface sterilization.
- Disinfection of packaging containers such as bottles, boxes, caps, films, tubes, foils and cartons etc.
Standard Model Specifications
- Voltage: 415VAC 3PHASE
- Total system Dimension:L-3000 x W-750 xH-1200
- Power: 2 KW
- Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Belt width: 450mm Teflon (perforated or Solid)
- Sterilization time: 1 to 3 min